Choosing the right memory foam mattress will help you achieve restful sleep and assist in maintaining the natural shape of your spine. Memory foam is considered the best type of mattress due to its ability to contour to the body. It molds to the body and reverts back to its neutral form as soon as the exerted pressure is removed.
This flexibility makes it an excellent choice for everyone. It also has many additional features that should be noted. To find the best memory foam mattress, you should review several of their key features.
To help customers in this quest, we briefly discuss the significant factors to consider when buying. You will have more transparency in your purchase by considering different product reviews.
Before we start:
Other 15 Best Memory Foam Mattress in 2020
1. Nectar (Best Overall)
If you’re talking performance, customization, variety, and professionalism, you basically mean the Nectar Mattress. The Nectar Mattress is just what it sounds like: sweet and a whole lot of bud-tingling sensations.
Nectar has 5 distinct and very important layers that shape up the capacity of the product and features three layers of high-quality Memory Foam that will ensure a secure and extremely comfortable sleep experience.
The Nectar has tons of unique characteristics that will surely make you fall in love with it. Let’s look into the features:
- Five Extraordinary Layers
The Nectar features 5 layers of foam and a cover that have been mechanically reinforced to provide the best sleep experience.
- The top cover is made of a Tencel Cooling fabric that not only keeps you cool and regulated during sleep and doubles as a bedbug repellant. If you travel much, there is a risk of a sneaky bedbug stowing away in your luggage. you’ll appreciate the bedbug resistant quality of the Tencel Cooling Cover.
- The second layer is of pure Quilted Gel Memory Foam which facilitates air circulation and helps the memory foam mattress contour to your body.
- The third layer is made of Gel Memory Foam that relieves stress and spinal pain.
- Extra cushioning and bounce are encapsulated in the fourth layer, which has been engineered from Adaptive Hi-Core Memory Foam.
- The lowermost layer is a base layer to provide support and ventilation.
- Fits All Types of Bed Frames
The Nectar Mattress is versatile enough to fit into almost all types of bed frames. Think you can’t find a mattress that perfectly fits your Divan bed frame? Think again. The Nectar Mattress can contort and conform, and suitably fit in Divans, Box Springs, Platforms, Traditional Frames, Adjustable Bases, or on the floor.
- Optimum Firmness
The firmness quotient of the Nectar memory foam mattresses is why we fell in love with them in the first place. The firmness remains between 6 and 7, which is neither too soft nor too tough. However, it may not work for users who want to use it for therapeutic reasons and wish to adjust the firmness.[column size=one_half position=first ] [/column] [column size=one_half position=last ] [/column]
2. The 10″ Nolah Original – Best Memory Foam Mattress for Pressure and Pain Relief
Have you ever wake up in the middle of nights finding out that it’s your hip pain again? Whether it’s because of memory foam that’s too soft, or springs that give you excessive support, you just know the mattress is not the right one for you? If you answer “yes” and ”yes”, then Nolah Air foam mattress is the one you definitely want to try.
Note: Nolah is not a REAL memory foam mattress, but they work very similar to easy other.
As you may have noticed, Nolah mattresses feature this Air foam® technology, which sets it apart from other conventional memory foam counterparts. Cutting open Nolah Original’s foam wrapping, you can see three layers of foams that work together to ensure its performance.
On top is the 2-inch air foam, the very cooling layer that takes away the heat and leaves you the dry and cool feel you want for a good sleep. This layer also works to relieve most of the pressure on your shoulders and hip.
While it looks no different from common memory foam that you may be familiar with, except its greyish blue color, it does feel a bit different and more responsive in particular.
Unlike “real” memory foam, Nolah’s Air foam shows stronger restoring force and retake its original shape much faster. We have no idea what ingredients Nolah has blended into its air foam, but it’s safe to say this layer plays an irreplaceable part in mitigating stress on your shoulders and hip.
There’s nothing to brag about as to the 7-inch poly foam support base at the bottom, which feels denser and firmer. This layer helps to maintain the mattress in shape, and enhance the support to the layers on top, allowing for better contouring.
And then you’ll find this 1-inch transitional layer in the middle. It feels bouncier, and a little bit softer than the air foam layer. We believe it works like a buffer, so you don’t feel the high-density base.[column size=one_half position=first ] [/column] [column size=one_half position=last ] [/column]
3. Plushbeds Memory Foam – Best Alternative for Sleep Number and Tempur-Pedic Cloud
Plushbeds offers four Memory Foam mattresses that combine Memory Foam with latex to provide support without as much sinking in as regular Memory Foam mattresses.
Plushbed Memory Foam mattresses made our Best Memory Foam Mattress list because every mattress combines latex and durable core support to provide the softness of Memory Foam with superior support and reliable durability. Choose one from these styles to match your sleep preferences and budget:
- Cool Bliss 12” Gel Memory Foam
- Pacific Breeze 10” Gel Memory Foam
- Ocean Mist 9” Gel Memory Foam
- Posture Plus 12” Gel Memory Foam
If you need help deciding, call their customer service staff. Customers rave about their ability to help them choose the right mattress.
Plushbed uses a unique premium memory foam with a cooling gel that is 30% cooler than regular Memory Foam, so you won’t sleep hot. Layering Memory Foam and latex provides support for your spine and pressure point relief for your shoulders and hips. You’ll feel like you’re sleeping on a cloud. UL’s Green Guard Gold standard means you can rest assured that the mattress is safe for you and your children.
Unlike many Memory Foam mattresses that recommend not using an electric blanket, you can safely use an electric blanket with Plushbed Memory Foam mattresses. The temperature in the room won’t affect performance as much as it does with other Memory Foam mattresses.
One customer bought it for her guest bedroom and ended up moving it to her room and buying another one for the guest room.
- Less tossing and turning
- Sleep better because you’re cool and dry
- More responsive because staying cooler stops it from sinking in too much
- Will support individuals up to 400 pounds
- All the memory foam mattresses are hypoallergenic
- They are durable and protected by a long warranty
Satisfied customers compare Plushbeds favorably to Sleep Number and Tempur-Pedic Cloud.
Depending on the style, the cover may include antimicrobial and cooling effects. The Posture Plush
Luxurious relief and support allow you to sleep through the night.
[column size=one_half position=first ] [/column] [column size=one_half position=last ] [/column]
4. Layla – Best Flippable Memory Foam Mattress (also great for side sleepers)
If you’re a side sleeper or a combination sleeper who enjoys spending time on your side, Layla is a great choice. It is our 2019 and 2020 best choice for a side sleeper.
Layla helps avoid the pressure points that can cause aches and pains in the shoulder and hips. Its revolutionary copper infused cooling system helps you sleep cool, too.
Layla comes up with great ideas. The memory foam mattress is flippable. One side is softer than the other so one mattress provides you with two firmness options without the hassle of exchanging it. This is a great idea for guest bedrooms, too, because you can provide guests a comfortable bed regardless of their preference for firm or medium-soft.
Layla helps people who’ve had pain from sleeping on other mattresses eliminate the pain, including people who have had hip replacement surgery. It’s very comfortable for side sleepers.
Layla is a socially conscious company that donates a night in a homeless shelter to someone in need for every bed they sell.
With Layla, you’ll be comfortable because you won’t be uncomfortable from pressure points and its motion isolation ensures your sleeping partner won’t wake you up. The copper serves a second important purpose with its antimicrobial properties that can prevent microbes from setting up their home in your bed.
Layla’s sleep experts know the point of a good night’s sleep is to allow you to live your best possible life and they do everything they can to support you with a memory foam mattress that helps you feel ready for anything when you wake up in the morning.[column size=one_half position=first ] [/column] [column size=one_half position=last ] [/column]
5. Nectar Lush (Memory Foam Mattress for Side Sleepers)
If you want to stick with a company with a great reputation for standing behind their mattress, Nectar Lush is a choice that will deliver.
Nectar Lush’s 3-layers add up to a 12-inch mattress that delivers comfort and support every night. The memory foam is responsive and durable. With a Forever Warranty™ you can trust the durability of Nectar Lush.
The Nectar Lush is scientifically designed to provide you with a great place to sleep.
- Three Layers of Comfort and Support
The Nectar Lush is constructed from 3 layers of foam, a 3-inch comfort layer, a 2-inch transition level, and a 7-inch support layer. All the layers are encased in a cover that has cooling technology woven into it, ensuring you will sleep cool.
- The cover is a soft and strong circular knit fabric with polyethylene that draws heat away from the sleeper’s body.
- The first foam layer is 3-inches of pressure relieving contouring memory foam infused with cooling gel, so you won’t get too hot. This layer reduces tossing and turning by keeping you cool and avoiding pressure points.
- The second layer of foam is a 2-inch transition layer that keeps your body on the mattress, rather than in the mattress.
- The bottom layer is 7-inches of PU conventional foam that supports the upper layers and stabilizes the mattress.
- Fits All Types of Bed Frames
The Nectar Lush Mattress is made to work on any type of bed frame. You can use it on your existing box springs, without box springs, with a Bunkie board, adjustable beds, platform beds, traditional frames, and even on the floor.
- Comfortable Firmness
Although there is only one firmness level, rated between 5.5 and 7.5, they chose the perfect level to maximize comfort, especially for side and combination sleepers.
[column size=one_half position=first ] [/column] [column size=one_half position=last ] [/column]
6. Tempur-Pedic – Best Luxury Memory Foam Mattress
Tempur-Pedic recently introduced a new TEMPUR series of memory foam mattresses that give you a choice of firmness and support.
The TEMPUR LuxeAdapt and TEMPUR ProAdapt Series include the unique ability to remove the cover and wash it in a washing machine so you can keep your mattress fresh and clean. Backed by the trusted TEMPUR-PEDIC brand, you can choose from these styles:
- TEMPUR-LuxeAdapt Series 13” in soft or firm
- TEMPUR-ProAdapt Series 12” in Soft, Medium, Medium Hybrid or Firm
- TEMPUR-Adapt Series 11” in Medium or Medium Hybrid
You’re sure to find a style that allows you to sleep wonderfully all night long.
7. Loom & Leaf – Best Affordable Luxury Memory Foam Mattress
Loom & Leaf is an excellent choice if you want a quality mattress made using sustainable, organic eco-friendly materials without the higher price of natural latex. They earn a spot on our Best Memory Foam Mattress List for providing high-quality eco-friendly mattresses at a more affordable price.
Loom & Leaf memory foam mattresses offer two firmness levels to provide comfort and pressure relief to back, stomach and side sleepers. While the bed is not 100% organic, Loom and Leaf provide an affordable memory foam mattress from a company that strives to be as green as possible without making their mattresses too expensive for their customers. If you want a completely organic mattress checkout Botanical Bliss for about double the price.
Many of Loom & Leaf’s satisfied customers were early TEMUR-PEDIC customers whose mattresses need to be replaced after a decade or more who are delighted to find an equivalent quality for a much lower price.
- The Firm level has 8.75 inches of firm support in a 12” deep mattress
- The Relaxed Firm has a 4.75” foundation in a 12” deep mattress
Each layer is designed to provide pressure relief, cooling sleep, and supportive contouring Memory Foam so you rest deeply and wake up pain-free.
- Their eco-friendly foams use at least 30% soy or corn oil in the production process.
- Thistle fibers bonded with a small amount of polyester provide a natural, chemical-free flame retardant barrier.
- The luxurious cover is 100% cotton.
[column size=one_half position=first ][/column] [column size=one_half position=last ] [/column]
8. Puffy – Best Memory Foam Bed for Spine Aligned and Snoring
The Puffy makes our Best Memory Foam mattress list because it has so many satisfied customers who report that they sleep cool and wake up without aches and pains.
Under the stain resistant mattress cover, Puffy provides support that keeps your spine aligned and ensures you don’t wake up sore from pressure points. The memory foam mattress adapts and contours so well to your body that you will feel like you’re sleeping in a cool cloud. Well, you would if you were awake but if you’re laying on a Puffy mattress, you’ll probably be asleep.
Puffy offers two Memory Foam Mattresses. Whether you sleep on your side, back, stomach or sprawl all over, Puffy has a mattress that will allow you to sleep like a dream.
- The 10” Puffy Mattress
- The 12” Puffy Lux Mattress
Puffy’s Cooling Cloud™ Foam provides 4” of Memory Foam that pulls the heat away from your body and provides air flow so you can sleep cool. The core support foam is 6” of durable and responsive foam. The cover is stain resistant and it also zips off for cleaning.
[column size=one_half position=first ] [/column] [column size=one_half position=last ] [/column]
9. eLuxury Supply – Best memory foam mattress for back pain
eLuxury supply offers a variety of mattresses produced in Indiana by a fast-growing veteran-owned company. This review is for the 10″ Gel Memory Foam Mattress.
The eLuxury supply includes the uniqueness of gel in its technology, amongst other features that make it one of the best choices if you want to sleep cool. With a trial period of over 120 nights, the company is sure to earn the customer’s satisfaction. Along with providing a high-quality bed, eLuxury gives one out of every 45 sales to charity.
eLuxury Supply is a step ahead of the regular memory foam mattresses when it comes to sleeping cool. The gel-infused option helps keep you cooler, comfortable, and more relaxed than many memory foam mattresses. It sleeps cool even in the summertime; some customers report it sleeps cooler than their old innerspring mattress.
The gel foam is in the topmost layers of about 3 inches and weighs about 3 pounds. The rest of the mattress is a seven-inch high-density base foam, which helps relax your pressure points and ease discomfort. The cover is a poly-blend that has a zipper for easy removal and washing.
This product is made in the USA and certified by CertiPUR-US. To ensure customer satisfaction, the company offers a 120-night trial for their product along with a 10-year warranty.[column size=one_half position=first ] [/column] [column size=one_half position=last ] [/column]
10. Signature Sleep
Signature sleep is a well-known brand that provides quality products to its customers. This is why it has been ranked as one of the best available choices. Signature sleep has two layers of foam, including a memory foam layer, which makes it comfortable and healthy to sleep on. It comes in most sizes but does not include a California King option. Various depths are available.
Signature Sleep offers surprisingly affordable memory foam mattress options.
This product is easy to clean and is made of well-ventilated fabric. It is safe for the environment as well as CertiPUR approved. Easy shipping allows this product to be transported in a box. The memory foam mattress will expand to its natural shape within 48 hours.[column size=one_half position=first ] [/column] [column size=one_half position=last ] [/column]
11. Live and Sleep (Best memory foam mattress for hot sleepers)
The Classic Live and Sleep mattress is very affordable. With positive reviews over 90%, in addition to its many features, this memory foam mattress is a must-buy. The company offers a warranty of twenty years, a trial period of thirty nights, and a free memory foam pillow. They offer all the standard and an RV Queen which is hard to find. This is also an attractive option for anyone on a budget.
Live and sleep is designed to be as comfortable as possible. It is ideal for people that like to change positions while sleeping, and it helps to avoid tossing and turning out of discomfort. The soft fabric is made of flex thread textile and is easy to remove and put it in the washing machine.
All Live and Sleep mattresses are hypoallergenic, mite resistant, and antimicrobial.
All the foam used in the mattress are CertiPUR-US® and OEKO-TEX® Certified
This memory foam product is designed to be breathable, which keeps it fresh in the summertime. The 2.5-inch layer of prime airflow infused pure visco, along with the extra thick layer of the advanced high-density support base, contours to the body.[column size=one_half position=first ] [/column] [column size=one_half position=last ] [/column]
12. Best Price Mattress
This best price mattress company is known to provide its customers the best products at competitive prices. This product does not skimp on quality because of the low cost. It is CertiPUR approved, and is offered in different sizes to fit a number of bed frames with ease. The ten-year warranty on this product also contributes to customer satisfaction.
They are available on the market, and contrary to popular belief, they offer the best quality at the right price. This bed is made for people who like a contoured feeling without standard pressure points to make it uncomfortable.
The memory foam combined with a super-soft, high-density foam allows it to mold to the shape of the sleeper, so that uninterrupted rest can be had. This product comes in several different sizes, fitting a number of different bed frames.
The mattress is CertiPUR certified, which guarantees the product’s durability, performance, and content. For further customer satisfaction, a 10-year warranty is given with each purchase. For odor and moisture control, this mattress contains active charcoal.
This memory foam mattress is designed to be breathable, which keeps it fresh in the summertime. The 2.5-inch layer of prime airflow infused pure visco, along with the extra thick layer of the advanced high-density support base, contours to the body.[column size=one_half position=first ] [/column] [column size=one_half position=last ] [/column]
13. Zinus Green Tea – Best Memory Foam Mattrss For for Low Budget User
The Zinus mattress comes in several different sizes, and is available in multiple thicknesses for versatility. It is shipped smartly for safety purposes, and has many unique features to woo mattress customers. Memory foam makes it perfect to sleep on, without losing the natural shape of your spine. The company provides a warranty for assurance of customer satisfaction.
This memory foam mattress has highly attractive features, making it one of the best choices on the market. It has pressure relieving support, allowing for a better and more restful night’s sleep.
The mattress is infused with green tea extracts, along with castor seeds extract, which helps in killing bacteria and odor in the mattress. And it has been certified by CertiPUR, the US certification for durability, content, and better performance.
This mattress includes three layer; three inches of memory foam, two inches of comfort foam, three and a half inches of airflow high-density foam, fabric, and core construction foam to make one exceptional mattress. This memory foam mattress is available in different sizes and depths for versatility and enjoyment.[column size=one_half position=first ] [/column] [column size=one_half position=last ] [/column]
14. Zinus Sleep Master – for combination sleepers
Zinus’s Ultima Comfort Memory Foam provides greater support than their other memory foam mattress with AirFlow to help you sleep cool. In this mattress, they provide greater support so heavy sleepers can sleep comfortably. Even a 175 lb man can sleep comfortably on the 8″ and much heavier sleepers will be well-supported on the 12″ version. This version also has the BioFoam to help keep the memory foam mattress fresh.
The Zinus Ultima Comfort uses a proprietary version of memory foam they call BioFoam because it is infused with plant oils.
They also used a pressure-relieving comfort foam along with a memory and high-density base support foam, to prevent painful sleep-disrupting pressure points. CertiPUR-US certification gives consumers peace of mind when making a mattress purchase.
Zinus Ultima Comfort provides a comfortable memory foam mattress for combination sleepers who sleep on their side, stomach, or back or a combination of the three. The memory foam layer uses 3 lb density foam with an ILD rating of 7 – 9. The pressure relief layer has a 1.8 lb density with a 20 ILD rating.[column size=one_half position=first ] [/column] [column size=one_half position=last ] [/column]
15. Perfect Cloud
The Perfect Cloud Supreme helps you sleep as peacefully as if you were resting in the clouds.
The new air foam technology helps you sleep cool while enjoying all the benefits of memory foam. The company provides a trial period of thirty days and a warranty of 10 years. It is exclusively designed in the US.
The Perfect Cloud Supreme helps you sleep so comfortably at night that it genuinely resembles the comfort of a cloud. The new of air foam technology helps you sleep through the night. The firmness of the memory foam mattress is ideal, neither a hard nor a soft, it’s medium with a gentle cushy feel on the top.
This memory foam mattress has passed the “Goldilocks test”, which means it’s not too soft and not too firm, making it just right. The base layer of the mattress is responsible for correct support. The cover is removable, washable, and can be replaced.
CertiPUR-US certified so you know it doesn’t contain harsh chemicals and that manufacturing didn’t add to ozone depletion. It is also hypoallergenic and dust mite preventative.
It’s ideal for heavyweights. If you are a lightweight person, then you feel like you’re sleeping on a rock solid surface. However, you don’t need to worry about it. Just add a soft topper, and that’s it, you can share it with your lightweight partner.[column size=one_half position=first ] [/column] [column size=one_half position=last ] [/column]
Memory foam is primarily composed of polyurethane along with chemicals that help in increasing the density and viscosity. It’s often termed as POLYURETHANE or VISCOELASTIC FOAM. It is also termed as LOW-RESILIENCE POLYURETHANE FOAM.
High-density memory foam mattresses soften in reaction to body heat that is released while sleeping. Softening allows the foam to mold around a warm body within few minutes. Not all mattresses return to their original shape at the same speed. Responsiveness refers to how quickly the mattress returns to its original shape after a sleeper moves. Newer memory foams usually recover quicker.
- The contouring effect of memory foam mattresses provides pain relief.
- It aids in reducing the back pain due to the natural resting position of the spinal cord.
- They offer you extra warmth some individuals prefer.
- According to sleep specialist, Donna L. Arand, PhD, lying down on the memory foam results in the production of heat which allows the foam to soften in certain areas. This heat aids in supporting the body along the natural lines and curves.
- They often lead to emission causing the respiratory irritation.
- The retaining heat property makes you feel uncomfortable during the warm weather.
- The polyurethane material in the memory foams is combustible.
- The manufacturers also caution the users of the memory foam that they should avoid leaving the children or small babies unattended because it might be difficult for them to turn over.
- The hazardous air pollutants are emitted from the memory foams which in short-term period lead to the irritation of throat and nose while chronic exposure leads to dizziness, memory loss, headache, and nausea.
Memory Foam Vs. Latex Vs. Innerspring
- Memory foam provides excellent pressure relief whereas latex offers very good pressure relief.
- The temperature comfort level can be weak on a memory foam mattress whereas the latex offers very good control of temperature. The temperature varies between different mattress designs.
- Memory foam doesn’t have much bounce whereas the latex provides you with excellent bounce.
- Memory foam eliminates most motion transfer, whereas it’s just good in the latex mattress.
- Back support of the memory foam mattress is superior to the support provided by innerspring mattresses.
- Memory foam mattresses are not susceptible to mildew, molds or dust mites.
- The density of the memory foams allows your bed to last for a twice longer period when compared to the innerspring mattress. It does not result in squeaking, creaking, sagging or development of bodily impressions.
- Natural and synthetic latex is available.
- The performance consistency with the memory foams is weak, however, it’s excellent with the latex.
- The latex provides excellent durability whereas the durability level of the memory foam is fair.
- The latex mattress aids in reducing the off-gassing and allows you to sleep cool.
- Natural latex is more expensive when compared to the innerspring mattress and memory foam, however, the memory foams do last for a longer period.
- The innerspring has a durable steel coil type of support mechanism.
- The innerspring was patented in 1871. They were the main type of mattresses for decades.
- Innerspring mattresses provide firmness along with fluffiness when a pillow top is used.
- Sleeping over the metal can create pressure points that increase tossing and turning, even when the mattress is well padded.
- The innerspring can squeak, sag, and creak.
- The innerspring lose their level of comfort with time. The innerspring mattresses are available in different designs with different coil systems which is extremely confusing.
- The innerspring is ideal for people who are overweight because it allows them to sleep firmly, making it easier for them to get in and out of the bed and roll over.
How to Choose the Right Density for Your Memory Foam Mattress?
Every person is different in terms of his preference regarding the density of the mattress they choose. There are various types available in the market with different densities and different technologies such as temperature control features, ease of movement, and durability.
So, what does density mean in terms of memory foam mattresses?
For example, if you bought a memory foam mattress which has a density of around 5 pounds for each cubic foot, it weighs around 5 pounds per cubic foot. Low, medium, and high-density mattresses are available:
In general, the price reflects the longevity of the mattress. More expensive doesn’t always mean better. If your top priority is sleeping cool, the highest density memory foam with the least airflow would not be your best choice unless the manufacturer has a special cooling design.
All the memory foam mattress in the market usually react to the body temperature. When the memory foam mattress gets warm, it becomes softer and molds to the natural contours of the body. It is for this reason that some brands do not adjust immediately because they do not warm up the second you lie down on the mattress.
The low-density mattress feels softer. These mattresses are less expensive because less material is used in them.
Medium-density foam 4-5 lbs.
The medium density mattress are the most popular ones because they offer a perfect ratio of soft and firm. The medium density mattress is also famous because the price range suits the budget of many individuals. The stiffness level provided by medium density is a bit less than the high-density one.
If you do not suffer from any form of muscle stiffness or joint pain then you can probably choose the medium density memory model for your mattress. A good compromise for your budget is a memory foam mattress with high density on the bottom layer and an upper layer of low density because you won’t sink in too far but the top layer is softer.
High-density foam 6+ lbs.
The high-density memory foam mattress is expensive because it uses more material to manufacture. Expect to pay thousands of dollars for a high-density mattress. The high-density or orthopedic mattresses usually have a density of 6 pounds to relieve aches and pains. The high-density memory foam mattress is the best option if you have medical conditions that it will ease.
High-density memory foam mattresses are stiff, but they do warm-up and mold to your body shape. High-density memory foams are designed to provide ultimate support for pressure points like your hips and shoulders. The durability of high-density memory foam is very high.
More FAQs About Memory Foam Mattress
The best memory foam mattress for you depends on the features that are most important to you. If you sleep hot and want to sleep cooler, a mattress with cooling features like the Nolah or Nectar, if your budget is smaller, would be best for you. If you’re a side sleeper, the Layla is a great choice.
The bottom line is that memory foam beds provide an affordable alternative to traditional innerspring mattresses. Many people who believe the aches and pains they wake up are an inevitable part of aging are surprised when the pain goes away once they begin sleeping on a mattress that provides the support their body needs. The wrong mattress and old mattresses can decrease your quality of life considerably. You deserve a good night’s sleep every night.
At the budget end, you’ll have to choose between features such as cooling or better support. Some of the more expensive mattresses still cost far less than well-known brand names and give you everything you could dream of in one fantastic mattress. See our best mattress 2020 picks in any category for more great choices.
Sweet Dreams. Sleep well.