Luxury does not come in designer clothes or diamond rings. It comes in the form of an adjustable bed to watch your TV without the need to sit up. An adjustable bed also provides countless benefits to those with chronic pain, just had surgery or other medical complications affecting sleep. While this bed is of great benefit to users, looking for its accessories such as bed sheets can be an extreme sport.
The good thing is that we have you covered in this primer. We will make your search process of the best sheets for adjustable beds a walk in the park.
Does Having An Adjustable Bed Mean Changing The Sheets You Buy?
Yes! Sheets are designed to fit the needs of different beds. After adjusting a bed, you need bed sheets that match to keep the bed looking visually appealing and for comfort. When shopping for sheets there are factors that you need to keep in mind including:
- Sheet Elasticity – A fitted bed sheet needs to be elastic all around. Instead of just having elastic corners, which might come off at night, an all-round elastic band ensures that sheets do not come off at night.
- Deep pockets on sheets – Most sheets that keep coming off your bed are usually not deep enough to accommodate the mattresses you have on your adjustable bed. Thicker mattresses need sheets deep enough to fit their thickness. A 12-inch mattress, for instance, will need a bed sheet at least 14 inches deep.
- Quality – Quality should be the first on the list without assuming that it is obvious you will pick the right sheet. When shopping, you can pick between a cotton sheet and a microfiber. Both these sheets feel soft on your adjustable bed. Consider the fabric, the thread count, and the weaving. Your choice will be dependent on your preferences and the reason you need an adjustable bed.
12 Best Sheet For Adjustable Beds 2020
1. Royal Hotel Split-King Adjustable Sheets
These sheets provide customers with 100-per cent microfiber sheet. It uses one of the softest fabrics in the world. Their softness and fluffiness provide customers with a long-lasting vibrancy of colors regardless of how often they are washed. These are made of high strength microfiber yarns allows theses sheets to stay soft and wrinkle-free for many years.
With this brand, you also get one flat sheet and two fittest ones that are suitable for mattresses of up to 18 inches. They also give you two soft pillowcases. These sheets have elastic fitted all round to ensure that they will hold the mattress and not move regardless of how active the person sleeping on them is. They are machine washable with cold water.
- Does not always need to be ironed
- They get softer with each wash
- Durable and maintain their color
- Easy to put on
- Wide, but not long enough to remain tucked into the bed
2. Quickzip Fitted Sheets
These are 100-per cent cotton sheets. They come with 2-part fitted sheets that are comfortable, convenient, and hassle-free. This design ensures that you no longer struggle with getting them on and off the mattress. The base is made such that it opens up and snuggling hugs the mattress. The company’s SuperGrip technology makes it easy for the sheets to remain firmly in place. They can fit one twin mattress.
These are also easy to clean and fold. They have a zip-on method that ensures the sheets come off the mattress with a swish of the zipper. They are easy to maintain, wash, and change. These will be particularly useful if you have a hard to reach the mattress corner or one that is difficult to lift.
- Fits snuggly on the mattress
- Tightly woven cotton sheets
- Easy to fold and store
- Machine washable
- A bit expensive for some households
3. Mellanni Bed Sheet Set
These sheets come in a variety of different patterns and colors, so you have a good range of options to go with. They are 100-per cent polyester and remain comfortable even after years of use. The sheets dry quickly and remain wrinkle-free when in a dryer on low. You can easily wash them on the standard washing machine without worrying about damaging them.
Mellanni defers from other companies and gives its customers a lifetime guarantee. Therefore, if these sheets are not satisfactory, all a user needs to do is send an email, and they will get a 100-percent, no questions asked a refund.
There is also a selection of sizes from twin, twin XL, Queen, Full, California King, King, and Split king. The fabric is resistant to stains and shrinking and will, therefore, remain nice and cozy for years.
- Silky and soft
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Lifetime guarantee
- Deep pockets that will hold your mattress and pillow
- May have a shorter lifespan as compared to more expensive options
4. Amazonbasics Microfiber Sheet
These affordable sheets are available in the dark great and fit a queen, twin, king, full, and California king size bed perfectly. They have a luxurious and modern feel that will alleviate the style in any bedroom. They are designed from 100-per cent polyester microfiber, which will fit your mattress and remain comfortable all year round. They come in a fitted sheet, a flat one, and two pillowcases, all of which will vary depending on the size you order.
Easily compatible with the standard machine and are made with the assurance that they meet environmental and textile standards. They have insulating warmth that will keep you comfortable during the winter. They are also breathable so you will not be too hot in the warmer weather.
- They are soft
- They get softer the more they are washed
- Are warm to sleep in
- They do not stay straight in bed despite having deep pockets
5. Royal Hotel Split-King Combined Cotton
If you are looking for a 1000 thread count bed sheet for your bed, this one is a good option. It is made from high-quality cotton and is tightly woven. They have a great sateen cotton sheet that will capture your attention. They are elegant and durable but still have softness they gain with each wash.
The elastics are great and will hold your mattress in place without causing the bed to look unkempt and wrinkly. If washed as per the manufacturer’s demands, they will not wrinkle up so you will not have to iron them. They will have no pills even after years of use. They are affordable and therefore, great for different budget ranges.
- Does not wrinkle up
- Are softer and more elegant
- Will hold the mattress snuggly
- Are a little crispy at first
6. LINENWALAS Bamboo Sheets
These sheets have a sateen weave and a 300-thread count that makes them feel comfortable with every use. Unlike other sheets, they are made of pure bamboo without mixing with any other fabrics for exceptional performance. Therefore, if you are not into cotton fabrics, you will find this attractive.
The sheets come in multiple colors, which assures you that there will be something for your preference. It also features deep pockets for easy mattress adjustment without feeling uncomfortable. They are also designed with elastics that evenly stretch as you adjust your bed to different positions.
The linenwalas company also backs this product with excellent packaging. This makes it easy for you to pick the appropriate color you desire as well as assures you do not make a mistake in selection. Additionally, they cover the sheets with quality assurance to give you confidence in every night use.
- High thread count
- Pure bamboo construction
- Deep pockets and elastics for adjustable mattresses
- Only washable in cold water
7. Nestle Bedding 4 Piece Sheet Set
Although it works much better when you have a mattress topper or pad, it will still feel comfortable and convenient. It comes on a competitive price tag, which makes it super suitable for persons working on a tight budget.
Its elastic band that stretches around the sheet prevents it from moving and keeps it tight together. This allows you to adjust the bed into multiple positions without having to spread the sheets over and over.
While you sleep, it is not possible to maintain the same sleeping position. However, with these sheets, you do not have to worry about wrinkles thanks to its wrinkle-free design.
Additionally, its material is premium soft microfiber that is double brushed. This makes it highly comfortable and gentle on your skin. The brushing also guarantees that the sheets are convenient for use even when you spread on the other side.
To spice things up, the sheets are incredibly light and hypoallergenic, which makes them convenient for everyone to use. When you touch, it also feels pretty cool.
- It has a wrinkle-free design
- Round elastic band for easy spreading
- Breathable fabric
- A little complicated for first-time use
8. HC Collection Bed Sheets Set
These sheets are made with hypoallergenic guarantee, which makes them convenient for every person. They also guarantee to repel dust mites hence making it easy to maintain them.
The colors are vibrant and pigmented to ensure that they do not fade away even with continuous washes. Therefore, they guarantee to keep your room elegant and unique with a luxurious spa image all the time.
Another benefit of having these sheets is that the material is soft and double-brushed microfibers. This makes them feel comfortable on your skin, and they do not wrinkle.
Maintaining them is quite easy and they can be washed as many times without infringing damages on the material.
- Double brushed microfiber design
- Colors don’t fade easily
- Environmentally friendly
- Hypo-allergenic and dust mite repellant
- Not suitable for use in the hot season
9. Pizuna Cotton Sheets Set For Adjustable Beds
This comes in a set of two pillowcases, fitted sheets, and flat sheet hence assuring to keep your bedding in uniform. It has a thread count of 800 and its pure cotton, this guarantees that it will cover your bed perfectly even when you adjust it to several angles. The pure cotton fabric also ensures that the sheets will last longer and will give you uncompromised comfort with every time use.
Although they are not as silky soft as other materials, they will hold up your mattress perfectly all night. When well spread, it will not wrinkle even if you keep moving through the night.
They are also built utilizing sustainable and eco-friendly ways to make them suitable even for persons with sensitive skin. Additionally, the sheets have a lightweight design allowing you maximum comfort as you sleep and minimizes the production of excess heat.
- Pure cotton fabric
- 800 thread count
- Suitable for queen size adjustable beds
- Eco-friendly design
- Slightly expensive
20. 6 Piece 1500 Thread Count Deep Pocket Bed Sheet Set
These sheets are designed with deep pockets to keep firm on the bed at any angle. With over 1500-thread count, you are sure that the sheets will fit perfectly on the bed and will not disturb your sleep. Additionally, it has an extra elastic band fitted that ensures it stays put even on thicker mattresses.
It is made of 100% microfiber polyester fabric, which is highly durable and will provide you with exceptional services. The sheets come in different sizes, which guarantees there is a perfect fit for every bed.
This sheets fabric are also resistant to dust mites and are 100% hypoallergenic making them convenient for everyone. Maintaining these sheets is also easy, as it is machine washable but in cold water.
- Easy to maintain
- 100% hypoallergenic fabric
- 1500 thread count
- Comes in different sizes
- Accumulates wrinkle faster
11. The TasteLife 105 GSM Deep Pocket Bed Sheet Set
Tastelife is designed with deep pocket considerations to make it possible to enjoy a restful night. The deep pocket design ensures that it holds firmly on your mattress and keeps the sheets gentle on your skin
It comes in multiple sizes to ensure that regardless of your bed size, you still get the right one for your uses. They also come in various color selection to ensure that you get a comfortable fit depending on your expectations.
Additionally, its material is hypoallergenic giving you the confidence of enjoying restful nights without possible skin irritation. They also feature an ultra-high GSM, which makes them resistant from stains, fading, shrinking, and wrinkles.
The sheets have a double-brushed design that makes them comfortable from both sides. Therefore, when you invest in them, you will get a spa luxurious outcome while at the comfort of your home.
- Hypo-allergenic material
- Comes in multiple colors and sizes
- Resistant from shrinking, stains and fading
- Slightly expensive
12. Sonoro Kate Bed Sheet Set
These beddings wrap you with comfort, elegance, and luxury all night. It is designed using soft silky fabric that soothes your skin and is 100% brushed microfiber. Therefore, it is a suitable choice even for people with sensitive skin.
Even with multiple washes, the sheets provide you with a lasting vibrancy of color. It maintains the same quality looks for a couple of years, which makes it a profitable investment even for persons working on a budget.
Sonoro Kate bed sheet set also adds a superior cozy look on your bed as it has an elastic band that ensures it remains firm on your mattress. Additionally, the sheets are resistant to wrinkle; hence assuring you that you will have a restful night without worrying about how the bed will become when you wake up.
- Easy to maintain even with multiple washing
- Hypo-allergenic material for maximum comfort
- Durable silky fabric
- It comes with a slightly high price tag compared to others on the market
Types of Adjustable Bed Sheets
There is no one-size-fit-for-all when it comes to fitted sheets for adjustable beds. There are different types of sheets each designed to snugly fit your bed. Before picking the right type of sheet for your bed, you need to know your bed size to pick a sheet that matches that size.
Most of the fitted sheets for adjustable beds are designed like regular bed sheets but deeper to accommodate adjustable beds. The added sheet depth ensures the mattress does not come off the bed irrespective of the mattress movements. When ordering this type of sheet, measure the length, depth, and width of your mattress.
Elastic bed sheets are also common. These sheets come with elastics that look like suspenders. On these sheets, elastic pieces are attached on corners of sheets to hold the sheets in position when you sleep. Do not worry; the elastics will not interfere with the look of your sheets as they are hidden when the bed is spread. When you spread the bed, tuck the elastics under the mattress.
Instead of elastics, some companies design fitted bed sheets to work with the model of the adjustable bed. These designs might feature strings or straps that you attach to a locking device to keep the sheets in position all night.
The type of bed sheets you buy should match the bed that you have. Again, you might prefer one fitted bed sheet to another. If you are not sure the bed sheets to buy, you can experiment with different sheets and see which works best for your adjustable bed.
Note: To ensure sheets do not come off the bed, you can use adjustable bed sheet straps. Some sheets come fitted with these straps but for some, you have to buy the straps separately.
How to Fold Fitted Sheets
Plain bed sheets are easy to fold – you only need to fold them in phases and they are good to go. Fitted sheets are challenging to fold, especially given the pocketed corners. You might end up crumpling the sheets together and throwing them in their closet. When folded nicely, fitted sheets will occupy less space in your closet. Again, they look better when they are folded nicely.
Below is a simple folding procedure:
- Hold your bed sheets lengthwise and tuck your fingers into the corner seams of the sheets. Ensure you have your hand in the corners of the sheets on the same side. The sheet should be spread all out.
- Fold one corner of the bed sheet over the other. At this point, the tips of your fingers should be together to flip one corner over the other and to switch the sheets to the right side. The corners should now be on one hand.
- Pick another corner. A short loop should be seen on the edge on one side of your arm and the other side, there should be the long side of the bed sheet. Place your fingers inside the hem touching your arm and follow it along the seam until you get to the next corner.
- Tuck the corner until it lies flat by picking a section of the sheet and tucking it under the corners. The right side of the bed sheet should be touching the wrong side of the section you are holding.
- You should have folded three corners by now with only one corner remaining. Fold this corner over the other three corners you are holding on your hand. The wrong side of the bed sheet should touch the inside of the corners you are holding.
- A long the edge of the fabric should be on one side of your arm and the short side should be on the other side of your arm. Pick the short side of the fabric with your other hand, fold it, and then give the sheet a firm shake to keep it straight. You will have formed a square or a rectangle with the L section of the fitted part making two sides.
- Place the sheet on a flat surface and press to ensure it forms a smooth square. As you press, you might have to pull the pleats on the corners so the corners can lie flat. Ensure there are no wrinkles on the sheets.
- Hold the corners you already folded and fold the sheets along the lines formed by the fitted areas. This means that you will fold the bed sheets in thirds or halves depending on how big your sheets are.
- Fold your sheet into thirds of quarters. How you fold the sheet at this point will depend on sheet size, the thickness of sheet fabric, and your preferences. Place the sheet on a flat surface and straighten it out to ensure it does not wrinkle. Store your bed sheet in the closet.