Our in-depth review of Saatva vs. Puffy Mattress can help you decide which mattress would be best for you. After a long day, all you can think of is having a good night’s sleep to rejuvenate your body. Nothing can make your wish come true apart from a luxury mattress.
A premium bed will make all your wishes to come to reality. The Saatva and Puffy mattresses are all high-quality beds with qualities you will love.
This review provides you with an in-depth discussion of the best qualities and prices of both Saatva and Puffy. The information will help you make the right choice on the type of bed that will be perfect for you.
Which Mattress is Right for You?
Choose the Saatva Mattress if You Like
- A hybrid feel (experience foam and innerspring feel in the same mattress)
- More bouncy (innerspring system offers more bounce)
- A thicker mattress (11.5-inch and 14.5-inch compared to the 10-inch of the Puffy mattress)
- More than one firmness (luxury firm, plush soft, and firm)
- A stronger construction (Saatva has 5 layers and Puffy has 2)
- A longer trial period (Saatva offers 120 nights and Puffy offers 101 nights)
- A cooler sleeping experience (Saatva has superior airflow than Puffy)
Choose the Puffy Mattress if You Like
- To save money (the Puffy mattress is cheaper than the Saatva mattress)
- A quality bed in a box (Puffy ships in a box, but Saatva does not)
- Free delivery (Puffy delivers for free while Saatva charges a white glove delivery fee)
- A lifetime warranty (the Puffy mattress is covered for life, while the Saatva is covered for 15 years)
Saatva vs. Puffy Mattress (Detailed Review)
Construction and MaterialsThe Saatva mattress wins this category.
Feel and FirmnessThe Saatva mattress wins this category.
Motion Transfer and SinkageThe Saatva mattress wins this category.
Sleeping CoolThe Puffy mattress wins this category.
PricingThe Puffy mattress wins this category.
Customer ServiceThe Saatva mattress wins this category.
|Saatva Mattress||Puffy Mattress|
|Type of Mattress||Hybrid||All-Foam|
|Price of Queen ($)||999||950|
|Thickness (inches)||11.5 Custom Slim & 14.5 Premier Luxury||10|
|Firmness||Luxury Firm, Plush Soft, and Firm||Medium Firm|
|Home Trial||120 Nights||101 Nights|
|Warranty||15 Years Non-Prorated||Lifetime Warranty|
As far as performance is concerned, both beds perform well. They have quite a number of similarities. The main difference is the materials used in construction and comfort. The Saatva has three forms of beds when it comes to comfort as compared to Puffy.
Saatva is comfortable for you if you are searching for a hybrid mattress and if you do not want to select between a purely innerspring and all-foam bed. It also offers you intense support and excellent pressure relief. It is the best option for heavier sleepers looking to enjoy the benefits of memory foam without sag.
The Puffy is a high standard bed that suits the needs of almost all kinds of sleepers. It provides the required comfort and superior pressure relief. It is the best for back pain with its spinal alignment support. It is a good option for side and back sleepers.
While Saatva offers you a longer period of night sleep trial, which is 120 days, puffy only offers you 101 sleep trial period to decide. However, puffy backs up this period with a lifetime warranty. Saatva offers you a 15-year non-prorated warranty.
According to our findings, Saatva mattress is the overall winner. It has 5 layers for maximum support, provides you with three choices for comfort and is cost effective. In spite of this, the final buying choice lies on you with regard to your budget and preference.
You may also be interested in Best Mattresses of 2019
Don’t buy a mattress before you read: Mattress Stores (Free Sleep Journal Report And Checklist Inside)