When a memory foam mattress begins to sag, the sleeping surface becomes uneven. It doesn’t provide complete body support which can cause problems including muscle and joint pain.
- Put the pillows underneath the sagging areas.
- You can try replacing the plywood or cardboard.
- You can use a mattress pad or a mattress topper.
- Avoid spillage of liquids and control moisture to avoid sagging in the first place.
- You can opt for a mattress helper- a solution which aids in fixing the sagging problems immediately and helps to provide you with the support you need.